The information Curative collects:
- User-provided information: You may provide to Curative what is generally called “personally identifiable” information (such as your name, email address, postal mailing address, information relating to your medical practice, home/mobile telephone number, fax number, resume, or curriculum vitae) when using the Site. For example, if you use the Site to contact Curative, you may provide your email address so that we can respond to you.
- “Cookies” information: When you visit the Site, we may send one or more cookies – small text files containing a string of alphanumeric characters – to your computer. Curative may use both session cookies and persistent cookies. A session cookie disappears after you close your browser. A persistent cookie remains after you close your browser and may be used by your browser on subsequent visits to the Site. Persistent cookies can be removed. Please review your web browser “Help” file to learn the proper way to modify your cookie settings. Please note that disabling cookies may prevent you from accessing some of the functionality and site offerings available via the Site.
- “Automatically collected” information: When you visit the Site, we may automatically record certain information from your web browser by using different types of technology, including “clear GIFs” or “web beacons.” This “automatically collected” information may include Internet Protocol address, web browser type, the web pages or sites that you visit just before or just after the Site, the pages you view on the Site, to device used (tablet, mobile, desktop), referral URLs, and the dates and times that you visit the Site. The information collected is not associated with your name or other information you voluntarily provide.
- Protected Health Information (PHI): When receiving orders for testing, generating test results and transmitting information to a healthcare provider, Curative is subject to laws and regulations including the Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act of 1996 (HIPAA). PHI will only be used or disclosed as authorized in the Curative Notice of Privacy Practices.
The way we use information:
- to operate, maintain, enhance, and provide all of the features and information found on the Site.
- for administrative purposes, for customer service purposes, and to understand and analyze the usage trends and preferences of our Users. This Website uses Google Analytics which is a service related to website activity and internet usage.
- to understand and improve the way the Site works and looks, and to create new features and functionality.
- to: (a) remember your information so that you will not have to re-enter it during your visit or the next time you visit the Site; and (b) monitor aggregate site usage metrics such as total number of visitors and pages viewed.
- to deliver promotional messages or materials that may be of interest to you and otherwise tailor our interactions.
- to respond to your inquiries or send requested information about our products and services.
- to detect, prevent and address intellectual property infringement, rights of privacy, or defamation issues or other misuses of the Site.
- we only collect personal data we need to perform our healthcare services and obtain the minimum necessary for our business purposes.
Under what circumstances we disclose information:
We may use the information we collect for various purposes including but not limited to:
- provide automatically collected and other aggregate non-personally-identifiable information with interested third parties to assist such parties in understanding the usage, viewing, and demographic patterns for certain programs, content, services, advertisements, promotions, and/or functionality on the Site.
- in conducting market research including survey and analysis
- in working with some authorized service providers to provide website hosting and maintenance as well as other services for us. To the extent it is necessary for these service providers to complete their contractual obligations to Curative
- to business partners that deliver advertisements, promotional materials of other marketing communications ( some may automatically collect information about your online activity over time to help target advertisements on this and other sites and platforms.
- in complying with the law or in the good-faith belief that such action is necessary to comply with state and federal laws or respond to a court order, judicial or other government subpoena, or warrant. In some cases, we may make such disclosures without first providing notice to Users.
- we also reserve the right to disclose User information that we believe, in good faith, is appropriate or necessary to take precautions against liability; protect Curative from fraudulent, abusive, or unlawful uses; to investigate and defend ourselves against any third-party claims or allegations; to assist government enforcement agencies; to protect the security or integrity of the Site; or to protect the rights, property, or personal safety of Curative, our Users, or others.
- we may share reports on demographics or traffic patterns from de-identified information with third parties.
- We may share information with your health care provider(s).
- We may hire service providers such as a billing vendor and Curative will give these service providers only that information which they require to fulfil their function. We require our service providers contractually to maintain confidentiality of the information they receive.
You may decline to share your personally identifiable information with Curative or request deletion of your personally identifiable information. If you wish to stop receiving personalized information or marketing communications from us or want to opt-out of our sharing your personal information collected through this Site with our business partners for marketing purposes, please submit a request. Our contact information is listed in the “Contact us” section below.
Our commitment to children’s privacy:
Protecting the privacy of young children is especially important. For that reason, Curative does not knowingly collect or maintain personally identifiable information on Site from persons under 13 years of age, and no part of the Site is directed to persons under 13. If Curative learns that personally identifiable information of persons less than 13 years of age has been collected by Curative, then Curative will take the appropriate steps to delete this information.
Our commitment to data security:
We use commercially reasonable physical, managerial, and technical safeguards to preserve the integrity and security of your personal information. We cannot, however, ensure or warrant the security of any information you transmit to us, and you do so at your own risk. Once we receive your transmission of information, Curative makes commercially reasonable efforts to ensure the security of our systems. However, please note that this is not a guarantee that such information may not be accessed, disclosed, altered, or destroyed by breach of any of our physical, technical, or managerial safeguards.
By providing personal information or using the Site you agree for us to communicate with you electronically regarding issues of security, privacy or administrative issues as they relate to the use of the Site.
Personally identifiable information collected on the Site may be stored and processed in the United States, and by using the Site you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country.
In the event of merger or sale:
In the event that Curative is acquired by or merged with a third-party entity, we reserve the right, in any of these circumstances, to transfer or assign the information that we have collected from Users as part of such merger, acquisition, sale, or other change of control without prior notice to you.
Contact us or update your preferences:
430 S Cataract Ave
San Dimas, CA 91773